- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Mix flour and salt.
- Slowly add 1/2 cup of water and 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Knead the dough until mixed thoroughly.
- Add more flour if the clay is too sticky.
- Use the clay like you would use regular clay.
- When you’re finished with your masterpiece, let it harden for a few days. You can also harden it quicker by placing it in the oven at 250 degrees for several hours.
You can roll out the clay and press leaves or other objects into it and make impressions. Poke a hole through the soft clay at the top and you can thread some string through it to hang it later. Once the clay has fully hardened, you can seal it with shellac or varnish and paint it however you’d like! Have fun!